- Rate $Commision, Bonus per hour CAD Commision, Bonus / HOUR
- Location Halifax, NS Canada
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Financial Services/ Insurance, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract, flexible ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience None
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Halifax NSTELECOMMUTE
Are you in the midst of a career recalibration? Are you looking to make a positive impact in someone’s life? At Combined Insurance, our most valuable resources are our Independent Contractor Sales Representatives; with a diversity of backgrounds, ideas and life experiences, ours is a culture that encourages growth and supports collaboration. Every day is an opportunity to work together, pioneer Combined Insurance’s products for our customers and revolutionize the supplemental insurance landscape.
· Above average income potential (commission and bonus)
· Lifetime residuals
· Qualified leads
· Training and education
· Leadership training and mentoring
· Ongoing field and sales support
· Rewards and recognition
· Advancement opportunities
As an independent contractor representing Combined Insurance, you will solicit prospective clients, perform a financial needs analyses for individuals or families, and offer insurance products to meet those needs.
To be successful as a Insurance Sales Representative, you must:
· work well independently as well as in a team environment
· be sales oriented
· have or be willing to obtain required insurance license(s)
· comply with federal and provincial laws and regulations
· comply with Combined Insurance Company Compliance framework and Code of Ethics.
If you have the will, we may have the way. Let’s talk!
-April 28, 2021