Project Manager, Integrated Energy Solutions
- Rate TBD
- Location Burlington, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Help Engineering, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Burlington ON
Our company have an opportunity for a Project Manager, Integrated Energy Solutions to join our team in Burlington, Ontario. This role will report into the Senior Manager, Construction.
Description of duties and responsibilities
· Preliminary Design Analysis – Feasibility of the project from a technical point of view
· Financial Analysis – Paybacks, operational costs, net benefits to the customer
· Project Estimating & Costing – Completes project estimate, works with administrative staff to place material orders, completes job costing, and establishes timeline tracking.
· Prepares construction schedules/milestones and monitors progress against agreed schedules.
· Prepares documentation for contracts, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with internal Project Managers, Estimators, subcontractors, and external clients.
· Prepares CAD/CAM drawings in support of project management deliverables.
· Budget – Oversees project costing, track project timelines and budget, and report any potential financial issues immediately to management.
· Post completion follow up – Stays involved with the project to continue to monitor and deliver results to the customer
· New Business – identifies new business opportunities and work together with Sales in developing solutions to customer needs.
What You Bring to the Team:
· A self-starter who is highly effective working independently and within a team
· Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work requirements effectively with minimal direction.
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Strong written and oral communication
· Experience in working on projects from initiation to completion.
· Willingness to take on project ownership and accountability.
· Detail oriented and ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
· Strong leadership and customer service skills
· Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer with minimum 3 years of field experience
· Minimum 3 years project management experience. PMP certification an asset.
· Refrigeration knowledge – delta T, integration with refrigeration system, HVAC systems, tying it to HVAC/R system.
· Chiller knowledge- understands flow rates, runs calculations, reach out to suppliers, building relationships with suppliers,
· Microsoft products knowledge, Smart Sheets, and AutoCad experience required.
· Valid drivers license
-April 29, 2021