- Rate TBD
- Location Markham, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media 3D Modeling / AutoCad, Architect
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Architecture
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Markham ON
Our company is currently seeking an experienced CAD/BIM Designer with Architectural and MEP experience to join our team in the Markham office.
- Coordination and communication with multi-disciplinary consultant team including architectural, civil, structural and MEP disciplines to produce complete drawing packages.
- Working independently to meet project objectives.
- Drawing preparation using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Preparation of complete building and facility drawing packages with the project team
- Preparation of site layouts / base plan drawings from legal surveys and municipal requirements.
- Architectural design including plans, sections and details for commercial, retail, institutional and industrial buildings.
- Conduct Building Code review.
- Development and revision of permit and construction drawing packages including construction details.
- Preparation of specifications and tender documents.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of corporate design, CAD and Revit drawing standards.
- University / College Diploma in Architecture or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in producing working CAD drawings (building drawings, site plans, MEP, etc…).
- A working knowledge of relevant building construction design standards and codes including National Building Code, National Fire Code, Ontario Building Code, Ontario Fire Code.
- Good understanding of building design and site plan approval process.
- Strong proficiency and experience in AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Expertise in contract document production and construction detailing.
- Ability to produce a complete set of construction drawings with the project team.
- Ability to co-ordinate projects with J+B multi-disciplinary consultant team.
- Project management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and commitment to deadlines.
- Possess excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with commercial, retail, industrial and institutional buildings.
- A valid driver’s license with own vehicle would be an asset.
-April 29, 2021