SERVICE COORDINATOR NEEDED - IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT!
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Customer service, Supply Management
- Duration contract Full Time, Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
We are currently looking for a Service Coordinator for permanent position located in the Mississauga, On area.
As a Service Coordinator, you will serve a vital role which includes but is not limited to:
· Primary point of contact for all customers
· Manage incoming calls and service inbox
· Input work orders as required following dispatch process
· Review GPS every morning to ensure all techs are logged in and where they should be - always aware where all techs in field are
· Schedule work to technicians and follow all scheduling and dispatch procedures to maximize efficiency
· Ensure work is completed in a timely fashion and techs are following field processes
· Review active order reports (WIP) to ensure all orders are being completed in acceptable time as outlined. KPI used to measure effectiveness
· Ensure all filed information for further action, estimating and parts ordering, is accurate and received while tech is on site
· Prepare and provide customers estimates.
· Upload estimates to national customer portals or send to client in timely fashion as outlined in process
· Review work order for accuracy and send to customer and finance
· Manage parts inventory and transfer parts to warehouse and trucks
Position: Service Coordinator
Manager: Service Manager
Work hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
Location: Mississauga, On
· At least 2-3 years of dispatching experience, coordinating services
· Experience working in the construction industry would be considered an asset
· College or University diploma in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration would be considered as asset as well
Why Join Us
· Join a growing team who is a nationwide leader in the loading dock and door industry with 20 years of experience.
· New customers are being onboarded daily including some of the largest brands out there, such as Walmart, Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart, Home Depot, Rona, Lowes and many more to give you a challenging and rewarding work environment.
· A friendly and supportive team that’s dedicated to getting the job done right.
· Health and dental benefits.
· Employee wellness program.
If you are interested in this position please, send us your resume and you will be contacted directly.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
-April 29, 2021