Airline Retail - Operations Coordinator
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation AccountEdge, Retail Sales, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration 3-6 months contract, flexible ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Supporting the local Account Manager as required in the day to day service delivery for the client airline. Monitoring the processes and standards through an agreed set of KPIs and supporting performance improvement where required. Responsible for supply of airline galley and service equipment.
Day to Day you will:
· Set pars for and monitor galley equipment levels, arranging movement of equipment as required, placing orders and ensuring any new aircraft are fully equipped to operate the buy on board service.
· Agree processes for equipment management and ensure that suppliers follow them.
· Monitor crew feedback and resolve issues and handle complaints quickly and effectively, learning from issues and proactively communicating with the Account Manager to highlight trends and emerging problems.
· Audit bar packing as required by the Account Manager
· Support changes to bar packing, galley planning and weight & balance tables as required.
· Measure and report on the agreed operational key performance indicators (KPIs).
You have a visa to live and work in Canada
You are numerate and literate.
You can demonstrate a high level of competency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
You are a ‘hands on’ individual with strong interpersonal skills and ethical standards.
You have business level fluency in both French and English
You are flexible to adjust your working hours when the workload requires it.
-April 29, 2021