Entry Level Representative -Customer Service Hospitality Experience
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Specialized Help Customer service, Hospitality Industry
- Duration contract flexible, part time & full time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience None
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
HOSPITALITY / RESTAURANT / BAR / CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE WANTED!
Our Management Training program is recognized as one of the best in the marketing & advertising industry. If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, weÂ want to meet you!
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, hospitality, and the restaurant industry to work as part of our team. Entry-Level Representative will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this fast-paced industry. We are seeking candidates who are outgoing, personable and comfortable working in a team environment; those who know how to emphasize customer satisfaction and professional development.
Team based training ensures that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client and customer goals to improve skills. Specialized training will prepare staff to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant experience, which fosters long term customer loyalty.
No more shift hours or doubles.
No more relying on the tips that people give you.
Take control of your income with a career that values your hospitality expertise.
No Glass Ceilings
Entry-Level Career Opportunities
A Firm Career Path for Hospitality Professionals
Fast-Paced-Exciting Work Environment
We offer personal, hands-on training tailored to each individuals strengths and weaknesses. We also offer promotions and compensation based on each person's merit and achievements, NOT seniority. If you're tired of rotating shifts, making minimum wage, no growth, or "Last Call" hours... Let us be your answer!
Requirements for the Entry Level Representative:
- Must be able to communicate fluently in the English language
- Must be looking for full time hours (40 per week)
- College courses (Bachelor degree not mandatory but preferred)
- 0-3 years of sales, marketing, or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Steady work history
- High Income Potential
- Flexible Schedule - don't work every weekend night!
- Exciting Work Environment
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Stability and Security
-May 3, 2021