Python back end developper (1-2 weeks)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Programming, Python
- Duration 40 hours
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-time, TemporaryCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME, TEMPORARY
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Adding a RFID access card reader to our welcome board app
This job requires a Python back end developper to add RFID card reading to our TouchUp Health and Safety Kiosk. We also have some regular Python work needed on other products depending on customization requests from customers.
-May 3, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.