Virtual Assistant (work from home, 20h/w)
- Rate TBD
Montreal, QC Canada
Quebec City, QC Canada
Laval/North Shore, QC Canada
Gatineau, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Financial Services/ Insurance, Virtual Assistant
- Duration 20h/w ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment Part-time, OtherPART_TIME, OTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCQuebec City QCLaval/North Shore QCGatineau QCTELECOMMUTE
• Process mortgage applications and input in electronic system
• Reviewing incoming documentation for compliance with file specific conditions and company policies and following up with clients for outstanding mortgage conditions
• Follow up with notaries
• The role also involves responding to inquiries from internal and external clients and providing a consistent level of customer service in accordance with service level standards, policies, and procedures
• Communicating and conducting administrative follow-ups with mortgage brokers / internal teams / other third parties via email, fax and telephone as required.
• Managing activity pipeline to ensure superior service is provided and file requirements are understood and met well ahead of schedule closing date.
• Responding to inquiries from various internal and external clients and ensuring that the highest level of customer service is delivered.
• Participating in special projects and carrying out any other similar or general tasks at the request of their manager or that may be required by their function
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Post-secondary degree or diploma
• 2 to 3 years of work experience related to administration or (credit environment with a bank or trust company) or willingness to learn quickly - (Asset)
• Familiarity with mortgage lending practices is preferred (Asset) - training will be provided
• Ability to understand financial statements and assess financial viability (training provided)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required English is a must
• French understanding is a must
• Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize
• Knowledge of Excel an asset
-May 5, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.