Business Development Specialist (full time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Business Development
- Duration Full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home TELECOMMUTE
We have presented over 800 continuing education programs for mental health professionals. Our audience is composed mainly of psychotherapists, counselors, and other mental health providers. We have pivoted our business model and now host many online training programs while building a wider audience through our email list of 32,000 and international social media marketing
At least 5 years of relevant experience with a proven track record of creative and success in business development.
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist. Your role will be to help our company grow and expand our audience of mental health professionals by generating leads, expanding our reach into new markets, nurturing existing relationships with key clients, and seeking out new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential organizations in North America and internationally.
• Research and build long-term trusting relationships with key players in the mental health field, including provincial/state/national/international professional associations, mental health service providers, psychotherapy practices, and on-line training companies.
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
• Develop brand positioning strategies.
• Develop and work with our team to develop new marketing initiatives.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities.
• Work with our marketing staff to implement strategies.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads as well as creative partnerships and extraordinary, mutually beneficial relationships.
A person with proven track record of working both independently and collaboratively plus a proven record of entrepreneurial success and spirit.
We are a team of 6 people, working from home. The successful candidate will have the required skills and experience, a sense of humour, and the ability to both “dream it up” and “carry it through”.
You will be an important member of our team to help us continue our national reputation as a Canadian leader in the mental health continuing education field. We will always be an innovative and progressive company, providing training and support to people and organizations whose goal is to offer the best and most compassionate ways of improving the lives of others.
Initially: Full time with 6 months’ probation
-May 5, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.