PT - Client Coordinator/ Business Development -Real Estate Team
- Rate $Commission+bonus per hour CAD Commission+bonus / HOUR
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Specialized Help Business Development, Real Estate
- Duration Part time contract (16 hr/wk) ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary ABTELECOMMUTE
We are looking for YOU - an energetic individual who is self-motivated & is a people person and loves organization!
Do you get excited by NEW ideas? Love to build systems and implement them? Find ways to make a customer experience better? Love social media and connecting with people?
You are highly organized, dynamic and great at building and sustaining relationships. This position will have standard tasks but also creative tasks that will give a sense of diversity - not just the same day-to-day!
Looking for flexibility?
- We are looking for 10-16 hours a week with a possible flexible working arrangement both in-office & out of the office. The hours could be higher occasionally given requirements in certain weeks. This is a contract position that would mean you bill us monthly for your work.
THE OPPORTUNITY - CONTRACT
We are looking for a partner to come on board with a 25+ year successful real estate team. The team is currently a 3 person team with all members being senior sales agents.
- We are looking for 10-16 hours a week with a possible flexible working arrangement both in-office & out of the office. The hours could be higher occasionally given requirements in certain weeks.
- Option to make an added bonus commission structure as a part of this job allowing for extra income to be earned for hard work.
- Flexible hours between 9 am - 9 pm - Only occasionally later evenings.
- Managing the Smart CRM and Sytems that keep things efficient
- Forming and nurturing long-term partnerships that lead to additional leads and closed deals.
- Finding ways to promote the brand, expand the market, acquire new users and generate awareness.
- Updating the sales funnels & customer management platform (CRM)
- Qualifying leads/Following up
- Nurturing relationships with Clients/Past clients
- Thinking creatively of ways to improve processes
- Researching the needs of the business and researching & knowing what its competitors are up to
- Event support or planning assistance for business development or client events - Post-Coivd
- Bringing forward creative ideas for communication and partnerships
To Succeed, You Will Have
- An entrepreneurial drive and/or current or recent business development experience
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills – a communication style that is genuine and tactful
- Strong Self Discipline
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks in a shifting environment
- Self-motivation, confidence, and an ability to work autonomously
- PC skills and working knowledge of a number of business programs
- A dynamic personality with an ability to influence and persuade
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant sales or marketing experience.
- A strong desire to achieve goals and to be rewarded based on results
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong email communication skills
Please let us know why this position interests you! What do you like about the real estate industry? How you are creative?
- Business development/marketing/sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Real Estate Support or Industry/ New Home Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Organization or management of a business or team
- Secondary School (Perfered)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Compensation: Starting at $22 hourly, all experiance will be fairly evaluated
- Remote interview process in part
- Personal protective equipment required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
-May 17, 2021