Junior Sales Coordinator
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Retail Sales, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
As a Junior Sales Coordinator reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, you will provide proactive support to the sales and operations team. You will help build and grow our client base, participate in industry events, build on new relationships, and leverage your knowledge of Streampoints’ services to help streamline event managers' event technologies. In this role, it will be your opportunity to grow, learn, and build upon your career in a technology and event space.
What the day-to-day will look like:
- Be the first point of contact for new sales inquiries and responding promptly to ensure the sales team never misses a beat
- Qualify new leads by identifying their event requirements and diligently follow up when appropriate
- Schedule discovery calls and/or demos for clients on behalf of the sales team
- Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that new business is processed promptly
- Consistently follow up with prospects
- Monitor, maintain, and organize the filing system of essential documents and client communications
- Engage in regular communications with the client to ensure they are nurtured from start to finish of the project life cycle
- Attend internal status updates on behalf of the sales team
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by the team.
A little about you:
- You love and have previously worked or have an interest in technology and/or the hospitality industry
- You have a passion for client success and delivery
- You have a minimum of one (1) year of proven experience as a Sales Coordinator or Sales Administrator supporting sales operations in a hotel or convention centre environment
- You take the initiative and are driven to achieving results and meeting deadlines
- You possess a solid ability to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues and clients through written correspondence and verbal conversation
- You’re a problem solver and embrace obstacles with a solutions-based approach
- You’ve got strong organizational skills, and you don’t skip a beat
- You can handle frequent interruptions and maintain your integrity for the task at hand
- You work well autonomously and collaboratively with your colleagues
- You have a solid understanding of web technology solutions as a service.
- You are computer and internet savvy; working knowledge of MS Office and G-Suite applications
- You are a lifelong learner and possess a growth mindset; you embrace challenges and accept criticism with humility.
- You are a peak performer and can demonstrate the ability to jump in and assist senior management and/or the sales teams with any work as needed.
Temporary work-from-home COVID-19 precautions:
This position requires you to report and work from our head office. Due to the evolving impact of COVID-19, our priority is ensuring that our team members are safe. A temporary work-from-home / remote work policy is in effect alongside procedures to effectively handle our response to the pandemic.
-May 17, 2021