- Rate TBD
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Financial Services/ Insurance, Retail Sales
- Duration contract flexible ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience None
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONTELECOMMUTE
It’s not a job; it’s a business opportunity.
Work has a different meaning when you care about what you do and the people you affect.
As a Insurance Independent Contractor Sales Representative, the work you do can have a positive influence on families and their decision making. Enjoy independence in managing how and when you approach customers and running your own business as you like it.
There are many benefits to joining Our´s Sales force, such as:
• sales support tools
• qualified leads
• comprehensive training programs
• leadership training and mentoring
• rewards and recognition
• above average income potential (commission plus bonus)
• lifetime residuals
• competitive product suite
• advancement opportunities
As an independent contractor you will be responsible to solicit prospective clients, perform financial needs analyses for individuals or families, and sell insurance products to meet those needs. You will also– service existing clients and have opportunities to move into leadership roles.
To be successful as a Combined Insurance Independent Contractor Sales Representative, you must:
• work well independently as well as in a team environment
• valid driver’s license
• be sales oriented
• have or be willing to obtain required insurance license(s)
• comply with federal and provincial laws and regulations
• comply with Company Compliance Framework and Code of Ethics.
If you have the will, we may have the way. Let’s talk!
-May 31, 2021