- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Finance
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
We are transforming how the world’s largest organizations manage the process of building software. Our Value Stream Management (VSM) platform has enabled our Fortune 500 customers to dramatically reduce their time to market and increase the velocity of software development. Sitting above the entire software development toolchain, Tasktop’s VSM platform integrates all popular software development tools - like Jira, ServiceNow, AzureDevOps and many more - and allows organizations to see where work is getting stuck and how they can improve. The company has been recognized by industry analysts such as Forrester and Gigaom as the leader in this new category of tools.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada, we are a global company with staff across North America, Europe and Australia. We have an energetic vibe, where we value work/life balance and creating an organization of diverse individuals that learn from each other. Recently named Built-In Austin’s Best Midsize Place to Work For, Tasktop provides the space to do the best work of your life.
Diversity and caring for each other are two of Tasktop’s key values and at Tasktop, we have built a community of mutual respect and trust. We believe that diverse teams perform better and foster an environment of belonging and inclusion. We aim to continually learn, evolve, and be better versions of ourselves.
This role was created to help us gain better business intelligence and insights. You will be responsible for regular forecasting and reporting of KPIs. Previous experience in a software company is an asset. Terms such as lead generation, pipeline, conversion, annual contract value, annual recurring revenue, customer acquisition costs, and churn should be second nature to you. Strong understanding of financial models and advanced Excel skills are required.
This role reports to the Director of Finance.
Things you’ll be working on:
- Maintaining and preparing monthly IFRS 15 revenue workbook
- Assisting with month-end and daily accounting activities as required
- Assisting with annual external audit
- Updating, maintaining, and improving 24-month rolling forecast on a monthly basis
- Assisting in the preparation and co-ordination of annual budgets
- Collaborating with SalesOps to standardize pipeline reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the following reports: customer census, customer demographics, partner census, renewal rates, gross and net churn, bookings by product and license type, and other reports as required
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Great candidates have:
- CPA or CFA designation
- Previous experience as a financial analyst or similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience with Salesforce
- Software tools savvy
- Strong business acumen
- Strong understanding of corporate accounting and how it’ll impact forecasting and analysis models
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work well with others
Location: Vancouver, BC
As a employee you will enjoy flexibility, a health and wellness allowance, volunteer programs, a generous vacation offering, happy hours, and plenty more benefits!
Do you want to join the movement? We would love to hear from you.
-May 24, 2021