- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Merchandising
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Edmonton AB
Effective implementation of visual presentation strategies to maximize in store sales.
· Weekly servicing, seasonal/department resets. Executes floor plans, plan-o-gram/install guides and implements visual merchandise presentation to positively impact the store’s sales.
· Ensures proper signage and promotional set-ups are implemented within a timely manner to company standard & Timeframe.
· Ability to take direction regarding rotating and placing products on shelf/multi-merchandiser. Partners with the in store visual team and your supervisor to make sure you are following store protocols.
· Ensures store is tidy and organized
· Timely electronic reporting to administration: Pictures, recaps, timesheets, etc
Skills and Abilities:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong merchandising and presentation skills
· Ability to work independently, produce quality work, think outside the box to solve issues/challenges that might arise.
· Excellent self-management skills, good judgment to work with no supervision and a commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
· General computer skills/understanding and daily Internet accessibility.
· Strong fashion sense
- Prior experience in a retail/merchandising environment (Preferred).
- Excellent punctuality & Attendance
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate with store personal, customers and your supervisor.
-June 1, 2021