Urgent! - Temps plein: Déménageur Chauffeur | Full time: Mover Driver
- Rate $$18 to $22 per hour CAD $18 to $22 / HOUR
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, Specialized Help Chauffeur, Deliveries
- Duration hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English, French Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
We are urgently hiring for full-time permanent Mover Drivers to join the moving and storage team. We pay $18-22/h.
Our core operation consists of moving customers' residential items from their homes to one of our warehouses, storing them carefully and methodically, and delivering them back when they need them.
You'll do great with us if you can:
- Carefully move, pack and load customers’ items onsite at their place of residence;
- Act as the face of our company by delivering 5-star customer service;
- Maintain responsibility for the quality of work done on each job;
- Lead a team of 1 to 3 Mover Helpers;
- Be part of a team of helpers & lead drivers to complete 1-3 moving/storage jobs per day;
- Be punctual and have a positive and proactive attitude.
To succeed you will need:
- To be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma;
- Weekend availability
- Ability to lift up to 50-100 lbs and energy to move and pack throughout the day;
- Basic understanding of technology such as iPhones and Google Maps;
- We are looking for individuals that are customer-focused, detail-oriented, and team players;
- Have a valid Class 5 driver's license;
- 1 year of truck driving experience with a perfect driving record;
- Experience with at least one of the following preferred: moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking, helper, or general labor;
- Fluently bilingual is a plus;
- Must be flexible to start between 6 and 8 am, including some weekends.
What we offer:
- Pay: $18-22 per hour reviewed after just a few weeks based on your performance
- Located in the heart of Ville Saint-Laurent, at our brand new state-of-the-art facility;
- Group benefits to eligible employees;
- On-site parking;
- Outstanding career opportunities!
Why join us?
Because we’re a team of ambitious self-starters who built a revolutionary web app to transform the eCommerce logistics and residential storage industries. We thrive by learning from our unique and diverse crew of talented individuals who contribute directly to our tech-focused, people-first culture and propel our growth across Canada.
-May 28, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.