Full Stack Developer
- Rate TBD
- Location Victoria,BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Full Stack, Software Engineer
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home VictoriaBC
Our information Systems Inc. is looking for an amazing full-stack developer with a track record of successes to join our Victoria team on a contract basis, possibly leading to a longer term position. This team member will use their expertise to help design and develop of world-class software products that run on both client, server and mobile operating systems. You will work on complex systems requiring deep technical analysis, coding, debugging, profiling and above all, a great deal of creativity. An interest and aptitude for databases, web applications and rest endpoints is essential.
We practice agile development, with an emphasis on rational, sustainable schedules. As such, there is a strong, collaborative relationship between our executive, project managers, developers, QA engineers and technical writers in the delivery of high-quality software products. This position provides the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a growing company with a very bright future.
Here you will:
- Develop and release software running on the desktop and mobile devices running against Windows server operating systems and databases.
- Perform research, analysis, design, coding, debugging and testing. You will also analyze and debug difficult application, system and device-related issues.
- Develop rest endpoints using frameworks such as Nancy or WebAPI2.
- Work closely with team members and your manager to plan projects, drive decisions identify risk in key areas and deliver solutions at a reasonable cost.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience developing in C# on a windows platform.
- 2+ years of experience developing database applications using SQL Server, Oracle, PostSQL or similar.
- Strong debugging and diagnostic skills.
- A working knowledge of network authentication and security protocols.
- Demonstrated successful experience as a significant contributor to one or more commercial software products.
- Self-motivated and able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
-June 1, 2021