Digital Marketing Specialist (part-time, work from home)
- Rate TBD
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada
Markham, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Branding, Digital Marketing
- Duration 10-15h/w ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONMississauga ONMarkham ONTELECOMMUTE
Optimistic Digital Marketing Specialist who Maximizes Results.
We’re a relatively fast-paced, friendly and collaborative virtual team with high standards, big plans and a commitment to creating stellar client experiences. Our team achieves success and fulfillment by focusing on what we’re truly great at and love to do. Those who join our team are hand-picked and have a reputation for producing stellar results. If you’re a Superstar... you’ll feel right at home!
The Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) will leverage our success, develop, implement, track and optimize dynamic online content and campaigns to grow our sales funnels, warm leads and the President and Chief Personnel Officer’s presence as a thought leader.
This is a part-time, virtual independent contractor 10-15 hours per week role within 9 am - 5 pm Eastern generally. It requires the ability to prioritize your work in a virtual and supportive entrepreneurial environment. We want to be one of a handful of clients that you work with as you will become an integral part of our team.
Working with The President, develop and execute a strategic online marketing plan:
* Develop new and creative growth strategies:
- Grow the social media presence, online marketing and advertising initiatives, and awareness of the company
- Increase speaking engagements externally
* Produce content and design e-blasts, interactive social media posts and scheduling, website, quarterly newsletters, and other promotional materials
* Monitor social media channels, engage and manage the community in a timely manner
* Measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and suggest areas of improvement and ideas for growth (including ads, social media posts, and email marketing segregation)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance (and advertising spending) based on the insights
* Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership for adoption where appropriate
* Participate and engage in virtual People Bright team meetings
You have a proven track record of success and it’s important to you that your work has a positive impact. You have a minimum of 3 years of previous digital marketing experience, preferably with coaching and/or training companies. You are a strategic and data-driven thinker with a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. You also can sense how people feel about communication.
You have creativity and like to think outside the box, yet you also have a process that shows a proven track record of improving the metrics in digital media presence and outcomes in increased sales and revenues. You take pride in being up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in online marketing and measurements.
You’re an inspiring communicator, engaging with others in a professional and meaningful way. You have excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills, are interactive, diplomatic, and relationship-oriented. You treat your team members with respect and are aligned with the REVUP approach.
You also demonstrate these:
* Results-oriented, optimistic and dependable individual who meets goals and deadlines
* A creative problem-solver and forward-thinking with a winning mindset
* Patient, friendly and successful at working cooperatively with others towards a goal as well as independently
* Enjoy working in and generating an upbeat, organized and team-oriented environment
*Detail-oriented with the ability to analyze a situation, anticipate developments and consider alternatives
*Practical, systematic and thorough, with the ability to drill down into the details to make sure everything is completed effectively and efficiently
*Your natural tendency is to be loyal
*Take pride in producing quality work that makes an impact and maximizes results
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency:
- Canva Or Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- WordPress CMS
- Digital Advertising - Google & Social Media
- Project Management Software
- Hubspot Marketing and Sales Automation; Hubspot CRM
- Google Analytics
- SEO Keyword Research
- Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Project Management software
Assets but not Mandatory:
- iMovie (or equivalent)
- Shopify eCommerce platform
- Content Writing
- Digital Marketing Certification Preferred
- Marketing Certifications are a Bonus
HOW TO APPLY
In the first line of your application, include the answer to “What is 3 + 4?". If selected as a top candidate you will be required to complete a personality assessment and paid trial assignment. We appreciate all responses and will be in contact with candidates who are shortlisted. For more information about us and our current content please our website . Thank you for your interest.
-May 29, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.