Administrative Assistant - BILINGUAL (Part-time, Freelance)
- Rate $20-25 per hour CAD 20-25 / HOUR
Ottawa, ON Canada
Gatineau, QC Canada
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant
- Duration 15 hours / week ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-timeCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required French, English Workhoppers Home Ottawa ONGatineau QCTELECOMMUTE
Association management company in Gatineau is seeking an Administrative Assistant who can perform a variety of administrative tasks for the non-profit associations we support. This is a Freelance (independent contactor), Part-time role. Work can be done from home, but you must live in the Ottawa, Gatineau region. 15 hours per week (50-60 hours/month). Flexible schedule but must be during normal business hours.
• Maintain contact and distribution lists, database management and design, including processing mailing list preparation, donations and tax receipts.
• Undertake routine administrative tasks.
• Sort and distribute mail as directed.
• Update contact lists on the company database and those of our clients.
• Administrative coverage during staff vacations or vacations
• Provide administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the organization
• Organize and schedule meetings or appointments
• Perform administrative tasks such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc.
• Maintain inventory of supplies
• Perform electronic filing
• Take minutes of meetings
• Liaise with the Executive Director and Administrative Manager to work within the team providing support as needed.
• Act as a liaison for the Executive Director
• Support the planning of all meetings, taking minutes and following up on action items.
• Manage data entry (platform training will be provided), report management, spreadsheets, record keeping.
• Produce reports and presentations as needed.
• Create content for various channels including industry publications, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn), blogs, website, etc.
• Prepare, double check and import data into the sales and marketing system. Graphic design experience is a plus.
• Bilingual in French and English (understood, written and spoken)
• Only applicants from the Ottawa-Gatineau region will be considered.
• Professional, reliable, organized
• Computer proficiency
• Understanding of Non-profit sector (asset)
• Graphic design skills (asset)
To apply please forward resume and cover letter through email provided. Liseanne (at) workhoppers (dot) com
-June 1, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.