Bilingual Digital Marketing & Communications Manager (Freelance)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Branding, Communication, Digital Marketing, Marketing Consultant, Social Media
- Duration TBD ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-timeCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required French, English Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
We’re currently seeking a Freelance Bilingual Marketing and Communications Manager to join our growing team.
The Bilingual Marketing and Communications Manager reports to the Creative Director and will be responsible for producing, reviewing and editing a variety of content in both English and French and project managing all aspects of content translation and other key communications initiatives as well as our main point of contact for the French Pet Industry Market.
In this position, you would have the opportunity to:
• Write marketing content for both online and offline channels including web/digital, social media, newsletters, proposals, reports, product sheets, print and digital ads etc.
• Participate in Discovery calls with prospective clients to learn more about their business.
• Researching and analytics competitor data, google analytics and more
• Manage the flow of translation requests and assign work to freelance translators
• Translate small requests related to copy from clients, messaging or materials, as needed
• Provide support on community management of our client’s French social media properties, as needed.
-June 2, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.