Project Coordinator (remote)
- Rate TBD
Calgary, AB Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
Winnipeg, MB Canada
- Type of project Administration, IT & Software, Sales & Marketing Agile / Scrum Master, Customer service, Project Management, Social Media
- Duration 3 months ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-time, Temporary, InternCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME, TEMPORARY, INTERN
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Calgary ABToronto ONWinnipeg MBTELECOMMUTE
Ideally full-time or 3-month project possible
We are company specializing in loyalty programs, interactive promotions, and Twitter campaigns.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to work closely with our high-paced team delivering exciting programs for large brands and Twitter.
The candidate will be responsible for onboarding and managing our clients through access, usage, and support of our direct to Twitter platform.
-June 4, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.