Marketing Specialist (Work from Home, full-time)
- Rate $$30-$35 per hour CAD $30-$35 / HOUR
Montreal, QC Canada
Toronto, ON Canada
Mississauga, ON Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Marketing Consultant
- Duration ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-time, OtherCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME, OTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCToronto ONMississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
If you are an experienced online marketing specialist with an entrepreneurial spirit and project management skills, please read on….
Strategy First Marketing Agency - is looking for a focused and passionate candidate to join a dynamic team. This is a full-time work from home position but the candidate should live in Montreal or Toronto area for occasional office meetings.
You will have the opportunity to work with exciting brands in the Technology, Lifestyle and Events world. We treat our Clients as Partners and our team as family, working together to develop ground-breaking strategies, build awareness and drive results.
This role calls for a detailed-oriented, resourceful, and strategic and task-driven team member, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. As everyone, you must be a strong problem-solver, willing to learn new concepts, platforms and tools to deliver on marketing initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will be leading online marketing initiatives from strategy to execution. For minor accounts you will be executing on tasks such as editorial calendars, social media posting, copywriting, design, update newsletters or web content and more. For larger accounts, you will liaise between strategic leaders/stakeholders and the various team members responsible for executing. As a strategist, project manager and creative, you will provide direction, feedback and make minor edits necessary to complete all pieces to complete marketing objectives.
This is a growing role with duties ranging from online marketing strategy, planning, content creation, copywriting, design, project management, administration, on-boarding and integration to social media and marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of branding, online marketing strategies and project plans
• Develop project plans in Asana, assign tasks to team members and follow-up to help move the project forward
• Explore and Research creative marketing ideas and tactics to help elevate our clients marketing
• Create branded content for advertising and social media based on a set strategy and outline
• Schedule engaging social media content paying attention to channel best practices and styling. Advance knowledge of Instagram/Facebook rules,
regulations, and functionality, Stories/Posts/Reels/IGTV is an asset
• Strong writing and editing skills for engaging and compelling content
• Design online advertising and social media content using tools like Canva and/or Adobe
• Generate SEO worthy content ideas for Website Articles, write the copy and/or edit it
• Posting blog articles and making minor copy/image edits on Wordpress
• Assist with email marketing execution; setting up emails in Mail Chimp and/or Active Campaign for review and deployment
• Assisting with the creation of sales materials
• Manage and organize creative and business elements to easily assist clients, suppliers and team members with the files they need
• Follow up with emails, scheduling and setting meetings
• Researching and preparing data or information documents for review and presentation
• Helping prepare for meetings
• Provide some administrative support
• Other duties as required by the company
• Online Marketing Strategy Planning and Execution Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; copywriting experience is preferred
• Strong Project Management Skills
• Ability to create digital content in an efficient and concise manner
• Experience in graphic creation; Canva/Adobe
• Great understanding of entire MS Office suite
• Interest in digital trends and willing to research new techniques/software/tools
• A friendly personality with a passion for marketing and social media
• Very organized with exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Understanding of SEO (Get Found Strategy)
• Experience in content creation, blogs, copy
• Experience in Google pay-per-click campaigns including ad copy, landing pages, and keywords
• G-Suite experience
• Video editing and software knowledge
• Education in the field of Marketing, Digital Marketing or Social Media is considered an asset
• At least 3-4 years professional marketing experience
• Examples of at least 3 social media accounts or 3 examples of client deliverables are necessary to assess previous performance
Working in a remote position and sometimes casual office environment.
Full-Time hours: 35-40 per week
-June 4, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.