Customer Claims Administrative (REMOTE 6 Month contract)
- Rate $ 16.50$ an hour with a 1.00$ an hour retention bon per hour CAD 16.50$ an hour with a 1.00$ an hour retention bon / HOUR
- Location Halifax, NS Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, IT & Software Customer service, Ecommerce
- Duration 6 months contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Halifax NS
We need to hire a Claims Analyst. Also, the position does not involve sales or providing any medical advice.
- Maintain advanced organizational skills, a high level of self-motivation, the ability to work independently/efficiently in a high-pressure environment, and a proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities through to completion.
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of all service center owned transactions including orders, claims, and returns to ensure compliance and cycle time goals are met (Transactional evaluation and reconciliation process investigation, following compliance guidelines)
- Responsible for timely escalation of issues/transactions outside of designated remit.
- Follow procedures as defined in Standard Operating Procedures, in addition, proactively identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Develop and maintain an in‐depth knowledge of the client's product line, pricing structures, and the various Channel Operations strategies.
- Occasional Inbound and outbound duties (Handle & respond to inbound customer calls within parameters set by customer service levels), 5% of the role.
- Achieve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with all team members and cross-functional workstreams.
- Excellent English communication skills, spoken and written.
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer service environment.
- BA/BS in a business
- Related field or equivalent work experience.
- PC experience and knowledge of business software required with a concentration in Microsoft applications (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience supporting customers with e-commerce systems.
- Has worked in Banking, Credit Department or Insurance.
- Proven ability to forge strong relationships with customers, preferably a call center.
- Possess communication skills including the ability to keep others informed, listen for understanding, effective presentation skills, and concise writing ability.
- Understanding of web navigation and standard browser software (i.e. Internet Explorer and/or Firefox).
- Experience using standard process management methodologies
- Flexible working conditions
- Dynamic work environment
- Learning courses, (2000+ courses available)
- Team building activities/events
- 6-week paid training
- Centre of Excellence for Innovation
- Leading edge contact center technology
- Mentor/Mentee program
-June 8, 2021