- Rate TBD
- Location Winnipeg, MB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Engineering
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Winnipeg MB
We are looking for a motivated, hard working individual who wants to grow with us.
The roles and responsibilities of a project manager are as follows:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules and project work hours.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and ensuring all documentation complete, correct and maintained appropriately for each project.
- Scheduling of resources, subcontractors etc.
- Arrange/ schedule pre-install or site kick off's ad close out meetings
- Arrange all permitting ad any applicable forms to be complete per project.
- Communicating scheduling to all team members
- Sending daily reports to estimating and administrative
- Arrange for all change orders
- Providing administrative support as required
- undertaking special projects as required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work with tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven self- starter, but able to work as a team.
- Must pass criminal record check
- Highschool diploma
- Class 5 drivers license
- Civil construction experience
- Project management courses are not required but considered an asset.
-June 9, 2021