- Rate $18 $ - 26$ per hr per hour CAD 18 $ - 26$ per hr / HOUR
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media, Specialized Help Architect, Engineering
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
This position is responsible for assisting project manager(s) in leading, directing, and coordinating the daily management of the assigned project(s). This is a leadership position and entails the accountability for the overall performance of the project including costs, schedule, quality, project status, and adherence to company policies and procedures. Project coordinators will advocate for successful team collaboration and help develop future construction professionals. The hours of work will consistently range from 40 to 50 hours per week, (7 am–5 pm) depending on the contract and timeline—overtime, weekends and/or evenings also may be required with regards to the aforementioned.
Responsibilities: What’s typical.
- Project coordinators will come across and engage with project management tasks such as:
- Create a project and financial forecast while identifying and managing opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets Create and abide by a project schedule in conjunction with milestone dates and ensure that these dates are met and followed
- Establish and manage a project budget, in addition to billings and working alongside accounting to ensure timely payments
- Maintain, track, and report financials and overall project performance weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Ensure that projects are built according to plans, specifications, and drawings
- Manage the procurement process which includes subcontractor, trade and supplier negotiations and awards.
- Work with a pre-construction team in developing project rollout
Skills and Training: What’s preferred.
- Reliable transportation, such as a G-license
- Transparent and direct communication
- Fluency in technology and accompanying programs such as MS Office©, AutoCAD©, experience with project management systems
- Attention to detail
- Leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, pricing decisions
- Experience within the industry
- Active collaboration with project stakeholders
- Complex problem-solving and critical thinking
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid or be willing to obtain the following certifications: WHIMIS, Elevated/Aerial Work Platform, Working at Heights/Fall Arrest
- Construction related degree/s or equivalent/s
-June 8, 2021