Mechanical Engineer (Full Time)
- Rate $90k+ per project
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Specialized Help Engineering
- Duration Full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Leading clean energy technology company with projects in Oil & Gas, Chemical, HVAC, Military and Food grade applications since 1969, is seeking a Lead Mechanical Engineer (member of the OIQ), the ideal candidate would have proven experience Leading a team, competency with ASME codes (ASME Sec. VIII, B31.3, B31.1) equipment design using theories, engineering principles, experience, and technical knowledge. You also have strong solving and design skills and knowledge in manufacturing processes that follow all applicable regulations, industry, and company standards.
• Designs and develops new process heating systems
• Liaises with clients, suppliers, contractors, and relevant authorities.
• Manages projects within cost and time constrained environments
• Writes computer software and test procedures.
• Produce technical specifications of heaters for production.
• Review and approval of drawings and technical documentation.
• Work closely and supervise junior engineers and designers.
• Assist or produce accurate BOMs and enter them into the Company’s ERP system.
Maintain MRP (Material Resource Planning) for all aspects of the manufacturing process.
• Review mechanical specifications to respect our manufacturing process and applicable international standards.
• Make strength calculations and validate designs as required.
The creation and maintenance of Engineering Master Templates for ERP
• Quality oriented.
• Work closely with other members of our Engineering team and other Departments.
• Work on special projects (R&Ds).
• Provide strong technical mentor ship to junior and intermediate mechanical engineers, designers and support staff.
Member in good standing with the OIQ (mandatory).
10 years minimum of relevant experience in design and manufacture of process equipment: Vessels, piping, selection of pumps/components, valves, etc.
10 years of leadership skills of teams of 5 or more
Basic knowledge of electrical circuits.
Experience with ASME codes in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of Welding design per ASME codes.
Experience in 3D CAD modeling (SolidWorks).
Experience with AutoCAD 2D.
Experience in piping design an asset.
Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $90,000.00 per year
TO apply please forward cover letter and resume to Liseanne (at) workhoppers (dot) com
-June 9, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.