Bilingual Call Center Representative (Full-Time - WFH)
- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation Call center, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration contract full time ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Edmonton ABTELECOMMUTE
Bilingual Call Center Representative
Languages Required: English & French
Position Summary: To provide all Customers superior customer experience. Enter orders in an efficient, friendly, professional, personalized manner. Resolve concerns and educate client our products and services. In this role you will primarily receive incoming calls, faxes, emails and web orders. You may occasionally be asked to assist our CE Outbound team making outbound service/prospecting calls.
Primary Responsibilities: (not in sequence of importance)
- Recognizing that servicing our customers is priority one. Interacting and order processing via such channels as Telephone, Fax, Email or Web in a polite, courteous manner.
- Process orders accurately, advising customers of stock, price, delivery date, order totals, shipping dates, location of goods, advise if stock is in “pieces” and back order status.
- Maintain accurate and updated information for customer accounts by verifying all necessary customer information.
- Provide assistance and support to customers in gaining access and navigating the website.
- Trace shipments.
- Process returns and issue credits as per Ennis Fabrics policy.
- Educate customers on current promotions.
- Respond and address all intercompany related inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- 75/45 – Our goal is to answer all calls quickly and efficiently within 45 seconds.
- Answering telephone calls to meet our service level take priority over all other duties and assignments.
- Ensure to adhere to break schedules to support service level management.
- Work within the guides of the Call Quality metrics ensuring call branding.
- Coached to achieve Customer Experience service level standards to achieve KPI’s.
- Transfer calls to other individuals or departments in the company, advising the caller of direct numbers where appropriate.
- Accurately record your work status with the appropriate AUX code and ACW code as per our policy.
- Recognize that we are a part of a larger team, will assist other departments as directed when time allows. This could include adding stickers to sample books, tagging samples, filing, cutting, sorting, updating product binders, data entry or other miscellaneous duties.
- Attend training sessions and team meetings, to support continuous learning of Ennis products and services.
- Work with Customer Experience Supervisor and Customer Experience Trainer to gain a greater understanding of our products and the markets that use them.
- Become a resource to our customers in the specialized field.
- Being a positive, involved team member to contribute to achieving team sales and KPI’s.
- Customers, Sales Professionals, other Customer Experience Team Members, Credit Department, Purchasing, Warehouses, Customer Experience Supervisor, Customer Experience Manager.
Personal Characteristics required:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Typing speed & accuracy
- Ability to Multitask
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to take responsibility
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to speak and write in both English & French
- Call center experience required
- Experience with Outbound calling preferred
- Typing/Computer Skills. Microsoft Office Advanced skill level. 40-50 WPM (skills will be tested)
- Proven skills in multi-tasking, problem solving and decision making within a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively in an independent and/or team setting.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working in CRM applications an asset
- Fast Paced
- Structured Environment
- Day shift. Weekdays only
- Able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
- Office/Call Centre Environment
- Close vicinity to Co-workers and Supervisor
- Temporary remote from home office due to COVID-19
- Must have dedicated home office with no distractions or interruptions
- Computer, monitor and headset will be supplied
-June 10, 2021