Customer Service & Sales Representative - Full Time
- Rate $17 per hour CAD 17 / HOUR
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, General support Customer service, Telemarketing
- Duration hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English, French Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
We’re looking for a dynamic and empathetic Customer Service & Sales Representative to join our Customer Sales team. You’ll be responsible for contacting customers, informing them of our services and closing sales.
More specifically, you will be asked to:
- Use your sales and negotiation skills to convert prospects into satisfied customers;
- Manage an average of 50-80 inbound/outbound calls, emails, SMS per day;
- Book storage space over the phone or over email with prospects;
- Clearly communicate the value of our new products and services to prospects;
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly sales targets;
- Collaborate with customer support and operations teams to make customer integration as easy as possible.
- Help identify and develop best practices for your sales team and others;
- Act as an ambassador for our company's mission, brand, products, and services;
- Participate in weekly meetings to provide feedback and ideas for our technology platforms and applications.
Requirements: To be successful you need:
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Experience in a call center environment
- Bilingual French and English
- To be high energy and passionate with a good sense of urgency
- To multitask and manage multiple clients in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends
Benefits: What we offer
- $17/h with commissions that could go up to $1,200/month
- Trendy new office space in Fabrik8 Waverly near de Castelnau metro and Jarry park
- Group benefits for you and your family (Medical, Dental and all that good stuff)
- State of the art on-site gym and wellness initiatives
- Discounted healthy meals
- Unlimited coffee and tea
Permanent Full Time
Why join our company?
Because we’re a team of ambitious self-starters who built a revolutionary web app to transform the eCommerce logistics and residential storage industries. We thrive by learning from our unique and diverse crew of talented individuals who contribute directly to our tech-focused, people-first culture and propel our growth across Canada.
-June 10, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.