Business Administrator (Work from home)
- Rate $Please speficy asking rate per hour CAD Please speficy asking rate / HOUR
Montreal, QC Canada
Panama City Panama (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Business Analysis, Cost Reduction, Finance, Management Consulting, Management processes
- Duration Permanent ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Montreal QCPanama CityTELECOMMUTE
Administration - Software implementation team
We are looking for a young and dynamic person with college (Cegep) or university degree in the fields of either administration, economics, accounting, or finance to join our implementation team. Although we prefer individuals with 2+ years of hands on experience, we could consider the right candidate with less experience (recent graduates).
We offer a dynamic environment, where no two days look alike. If you are looking for a job that requires to do the same thing each day, this job is not for you.
As part of our team, you will help us implement our business software in companies of all industries based around the globe. You will interact with people on the customer side and help them setup their accounts and provide valuable support during and after the implementations. Our customers are large and very large, both private and publicly traded companies that operate in virtually all fields of business. A typical implementation period can last from 5-6 weeks to more than 6 months depending on the size of the customer. Working with our implementation team, you will be part of the implementation process from the early stages, right up to the customer go-live and beyond.
We offer a training period. During this period of time, you will work and learn, and get to know the software and its implementation process from A-Z. We offer a challenging environment where you will able to not only implement software, you will also participate in getting feedback from companies and discuss both with them and with our development, and management team, solutions to add new functions, features, and reports to the software. In this aspect, you will be in frequent communication with our development team.
We normally start new employees on a part time basis (15-25 hours per week) and depending on the ability to learn, we can increase the working hours within a few weeks. After one or two months if you want to become full time, we can transition to this.
Location: candidates must be from either Canada (Province of Quebec) or Panama.
Please state your asking hourly rate (in CAD or USD).
• A good understanding of administration terms including accounting (Budget, variance, forecasts, depreciation/amortization), finance (Payback, NPV, IRR, ROI), as well as general admin language.
• A true desire to learn, improve yourself, and bring on new ideas. Our company is growing at rapid pace and it offers options for you to grow with us.
• Being naturally comfortable in exchanging with people, both online and by email. While English is our main working language, we strongly welcome people with additional language skills (French, Spanish, Portuguese, and German). Our customer contact people are often managers, directors and vice presidents, so being at ease in exchanging with them is crucial.
• Ability to be flexible in working hours. Because our customers are based in all time zones, it is not always possible to conduct meetings during regular business hours. However, these meetings are normally coordinated between you and the customer to accommodate the schedules of both
• Attention to details. Our products help companies manage their entire capex/opex spend. This can sometimes represent anywhere from many dozens of millions to billions of dollars in annual spent. Being attentive to details is of the upmost importance.
• Sense of humor. Business software is complex and by design, serious enough. A generally good sense of (professional) humor goes a long way, both with working colleagues and with customers.
-June 10, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.