- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media 3D Modeling / AutoCad, Architect
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Architecture
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Our Architecture & Interior Design Company is searching for people with strong modeling and technical drafting abilities to enhance the intricate quality of our designwork and boost our exceptional production team for both Architectural and Interior Design projects.
You will be asked to participate as a Job Captain on an interesting and extensive range of projects inclusive of high end hospitality, commercial tower repurposing and multi-family residential typologies to name a few. You will be brought into each project from the onset and will carry the projects through construction reviews and administration. You will be working using BIM 360 and modeling in REVIT and drafting in CAD.
- Be a productive team member working in REVIT and AUTOCAD;
- Working within the project management application to manage time and meet deadlines;
- Working with DMA standards and programs to develop full construction drawing sets within a team;
- Assist in coordination with sub-consultants and contractors;
- Ensure accuracy and quality of documents through knowledge of building codes, building science and construction processes and REVIT modeling and AUTOCAD drafting.
- Extremely proficient in REVIT, BIM and AUTOCAD;
- Experience with BIM management;
- Proficient with building code reviews and interpretations;
- Experience in navigating permit approvals;
- Experience with sub-consultant coordination;
- Experience with quality control procedures
- Experience with a good level of construction administration.
You will be asked to participate as a lead technologist for the delivery of IFC drawings for a variety of projects. You will collaborate with other team members and will be responsible for clearly communicating your progress on a real time basis while collectively meeting deadlines. You will be working using BIM 360 and modeling in REVIT and drafting in CAD.
The ability to interact positively with clients, consultants, contractors and your internal team is required. You must have a strong desire and commitment to contribute to the quality of the work that this studio will produce
-June 15, 2021