Electronic Technician (full-time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software, Specialized Help Computer Network Technician, Engineering, Technical support
- Duration F/T ongoing
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Company that designs and tests mobile electronic products is searching for an Electronic Technician to join the R&D team.
• Assemble Prototypes with various SMT through hole components
• Debug electronic boards
• Analyze and diagnose defects on tested electronic boards by using the appropriate tools (oscilloscope, Multi-meter etc..)
• Work closely with Engineering and production to make design improvements
• Accurately document defects.
• Change defective components.
• Program bios and other embedded software.
• Create performance test and validation documents using excel, word and database formats
• Perform various Prototype testing and validation as required
• Assist with prototype PCB design and layout
• 3-8 years working experience and / or formal Electronics Test Technician Education
• Excellent writing and spoken communication skills
• Experienced in MS Excel and MS Word
• Ability to accurately read schematics and PCB layout documents
• Ability to work with PCB design software (Cadence Orcad or others) an asset
• Ability to solder and rework PCB with SMT parts down to 0402 and QFN footprints.
• Create detailed and accurate test reports for various environmental and functional prototype validation tests, then accurately document the results.
• Must be able to work independently without supervision
• Must be self motivated with the ability to create the work that is needed in order to assist the company in design, testing and validation new electronic products.
• Experience in the automobile industry is an asset
Position Remuneration: Commensurate with experience
• Full-time Salaried Position
• Benefits package after probationary period
• Incremental Vacation Time
To apply forward your resume to CV to victoria (at) workhoppers (dot) com
-July 5, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.