Administrative Services Coordinator – One-Month Contract Position
- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada
- Type of project Administration Logistics, Simply Accounting
- Duration 1 month contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Edmonton ABTELECOMMUTE
We are looking for temporary Administrative Services Coordinator.
Our ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and has the ability to multi-task. Your bring strong communication skills to the role and recognize the value of customer service as you be their first point of contact.
You thrive in a busy environment and are keen on a variety of duties and responsibilities including answering phones, portal work, preparing customized packages, financial support, and courier coordination.
Proficiency in Microsoft word and Excel; managing processes, client relationships, and reporting skills are required.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] by July 3. We are under a tight deadline.
We are headquartered in Edmonton and are located in the loft of a historical home in Old Strathcona. Once training is complete, you will work part-time in the office and part-time from home.
We thank all applicants for their interest: only these that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
-July 2, 2021