Project Coordinator / Administrator
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Specialized Help Engineering, Logistics
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
We are one of the GTA's leading painting contractors with projects currently all over the GTA. We are looking to expand our office team to include another person to help with the current demands of the Condo market in Toronto.
- be able to read and understand blue print drawings
- be able to extract paint specific data as it pertains to our scope of work
- be a Excel wizard who can create, modify and adjust current and new templates
- have working experience in take off software such as Plan swift
The right candidate is pleasant to be around and not easily stressed by multi-tasking which will become second nature in our company. You have a can do attitude and you are not afraid to ask questions if things don't quite add up. We have a team environment and we will work with the right individual is applies them self to excel and learn our system and ways of doing things.
We offer a competitive salary with a performance based bonus given annually as earned. If you feel you would be a good fit please send your resume and cover letter and let us know why you would be a great fit for our team.
Thanks for your interest.
-July 2, 2021