Senior Market Leader
- Rate TBD
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software, Sales & Marketing Information system analyst, Market Research, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ON
Are you a seasoned technology sales and delivery professional looking for a new challenge?You'll be a good fit if you....
Already have 10+ years of experience in both sales and delivery roles serving technology and business leaders within Ottawa, ON with a proven track record of sales and deliver success
- Are motivated to hit or exceed sales and revenue targets.
- Are excited by the prospect of building new skills and mentoring sales and delivery teams
- Able to build and maintain trust-based, value added relationships with technology and business leaders at the CxO level
- Understand how to contract within the public sector and develop master contract vehicles with clients that can be used continuously
- Passionate about advising the public sector to improve the lives of citizens through enablement of technology enabled, business mission critical programs within Ottawa, ON
- Responsible for orchestrating the full suite of our products and services and architecting integrated solutions to prospective and current clients
- Within the Research and Advisory business unit, build offerings & sales strategy to increase Research & Advisory public sector sales and revenue
- Within the Consulting business unit, coordinate offerings & sales strategy and existing project oversight to increase public sector consulting sales and revenue.
- Within the Research business unit, support building our offerings and sales strategy to increase Research & Advisory business in the public sector
- Ensure consistent monthly prospecting and lead generation activity targeting the right buying centers, leveraging online resources and sales tools across all Info-Tech business units within the Senior Market Lead territory.
- Execute sales appointments to a high standard demonstrating proficient product and functional knowledge and adherence to Info-Tech Research Group's sales processes and methodologies.
- Successfully manage sales opportunities through the pipeline in an efficient manner.
- Provide senior leadership team with on-going customer feedback to help shape sales and marketing effectiveness, product improvement and innovation.
- Partner with the research department to include relevant analysts on sales presentations as needed.
- Provide oversight over the delivery of services being provided to existing clients to ensure retention and growth.
- Responsible for ensuring that current clients are retained and that the contract value of these clients grow on a year to year basis.
- Provide executive presence for all major events within the market, including intervention with clients who are unhappy with their current level of service.
- Ensure focus and prioritization of the contracts, bids and opportunities that arise in the marketplace to ensure time is well spent on the largest and highest return on associate's time.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Prior experience selling to IT and business leaders preferred.
- Prior experience selling IT Research, Advisory and Consulting services.
- Prior experience selling IT related products and/or services within the public sector Ottawa, ON.
- Prior experience working as a delivery consultant within the public sector
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with c-level executives, and staff at all levels across the organization.
- Proven ability to participate in value-based client conversations.
- Collaborative, with superior listening, critical thinking, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, flexible, rapidly changing work environment.
- Intellectually curious about the effect of IT on the business landscape, with a passion for continuous learning.
- Ability to travel to conduct onsite meetings with prospective clients.
- Home office space available until office space is made available in the future.
- Master's Degree.
- Must have a valid passport or enhanced licensed for travel to US
- Must have a valid driver's license
-July 5, 2021