Head of Growth (flexible schedule)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Management Consulting, Marketing Consultant
- Duration hours
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Want to execute an ambitious growth strategy in a growing ecommerce company? We are looking for a motivated, data-driven decision maker with entrepreneurial initiative to lead our marketing and sales department. If you are looking to join an ambitious, action-oriented team of professionals and want to make a direct impact on the growth of an organization, this is the opportunity for you!
Ideally, you will have the following:
- A master’s degree, preferably in an analytical field, such as Business, Finance, Economics, or STEM
- An MBA from a top business school
- Experience in leading a digital marketing team for a fast-growing ecommerce company, with direct sales or P&L responsibilities
- Experience in generating traction and sales for new brands, and ability to execute a multi-brand marketing strategy
- Ability to analyze and manipulate multiple sources of data, large datasets, and draw insights and recommendations from them
- Expertise in PPC strategies, tools, and platforms (e.g., Google AdWords and Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, tools (e.g., HubSpot, Wordpress, CrazyEgg), and best practices in web marketing
- Knowledgeable about industry trends (ecommerce, online services) global consumer behaviors, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Interest in the English language, and native-level English ability
As the Head of Growth you will have opportunities to:
- Develop, execute, and manage the company's marketing strategy, working directly with the CEO
- Set targets and lead a team of junior professionals working with social media, affiliate, search, content marketing, UX/UI design, and A/B testing projects
- Work in collaboration with a team of web developers to execute marketing strategies
- Monitor and analyze cross-channel conversion data to optimize the media mix and identify new growth opportunities
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, forecast revenue, and reconcile discrepancies
- Work closely with other departments to identify high-value customer segments, tailor online marketing content, and optimize landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
We are happy to be able to provide some key benefits to our employees:
- A dynamic corporate culture founded on meritocracy, flexibility, and continual learning, including paid training
- Competitive wages and comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits (as well as a wellness benefit)
- A quarterly and yearly bonus plan
- A flexible schedule
- Career opportunities
Apply now! We want to hear from you.
Please apply by email with a résumé and a cover letter that details both your experience in relation to the job requirements and your salary expectations.
We are committed to equal opportunity employment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.
-July 14, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.