Sales Representative and Sales Leader
- Rate TBD
- Location Hamilton, ON Canada
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Financial Services/ Insurance, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Hamilton ONTELECOMMUTE
It’s not a job; it’s a career opportunity!
Work has a different meaning when you care about what you do and the people you affect.
As a Insurance Independent Contractor Sales Representative, the work you do can have a positive influence on families and their decision making. Enjoy independence in managing how and when you approach customers and running your own business as you like it.
Every day is an opportunity to work together, pioneer our’s products for our customers and revolutionize the supplemental insurance landscape. If you’re looking for a rewarding opportunity, you’ve found it.
There are many benefits to joining our’s Independent Contractor Sales force:
· Comprehensive Training Program
· Ongoing field and sales support
· First class Sales Support Tools
· Above average Income Potential (commission plus bonus)
· Lifetime Residuals
· Rewards and Recognition
· Qualified Leads
· Advancement opportunities
· Leadership training and mentoring
· Competitive product suite
· Our proprietary 5 Point Marketing system
As an independent contractor you will solicit prospective clients, perform a financial needs analysis for individuals, families, self-employed and business owners, and offer insurance products to meet those needs. You will also service existing clients and have opportunities to move into leadership roles.
To be successful as a Insurance Independent Contractor Sales Representative, you must:
· Work well independently and in a team environment
· Be sales oriented, goals and results driven
· Be professionalism with an entrepreneurial spirit
· Have or be willing to obtain required insurance license(s)
· Comply with federal and provincial laws and regulations
· Comply with Company Compliance Framework and Code of Ethics.
-July 13, 2021