Bilingual Office Administrator
- Rate TBD
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation Administrative Assistant, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration contract permanent ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ON
Our Property Management Company, is looking for a bilingual Office Administrator. You will work closely with the Property Manager, the Board of Directors and employees to manage day-to-day operations of a condominium and general administrative needs. This is a fast paced position that requires you to be organized and a multi-tasker who is able to think fast on their feet.
- High school graduation
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Office Administrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, operating database systems, internet web-based applications, Google Chrome
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people and interests
- Customer service skills, ability to apply judgment/tact/sensitivity and diplomacy
- Communication/interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple disruptions
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- CondoWorks and/or Quickbooks knowledge would be an asset
- Criminal Record Check required
Compressed Job Description:
Liaise with owners/tenants, contractors, lawyers, auditors, staff, other rental properties, City of Ottawa personnel, government agencies, community and social agencies, and councilors.
Assist Property Manager with special projects as required.
Provide administrative, financial and clerical support to the Property Manager and the Board of Directors.
Respond to inquiries/complaints from owners/tenants.
Establish, and maintain all databases, spreadsheets, forms, policies, procedures and By-Laws.
Support the application of Corporate Practices, Rules, and By-laws
Assist in the preparation of weekly/monthly Board meetings and Annual General Meeting (AGM), including materials for distribution.
Complete job description available upon request
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
-July 14, 2021