Assistant to the Property Manager (Condominium Property Administrator)
- Rate TBD
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Administrative Assistant
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ON
Our company have an opening for an Assistant to a Property Manager. The Assistant to a Property Manager is someone who performs various administrative tasks, including answering telephones and giving information to the public and customers, you are autonomous and excel at problem-solving and thinking on your feet.
Assistant to the Property Manager duties include but are not limited to:
- Book meetings and respective rooms
- Update and maintain an internal database
- Submit expense reports
- Attending team meetings and taking notes as needed
- Keep on-site employee records up to date
- Organize, store and print documents as needed
- Take phone calls related to portfolio
- Handle queries from owners and tenants
- Liaise with contractors to coordinate work
- Work seamlessly with Property Manager
- Prepare notices as needed
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone and email
- Prepare mail-outs; i.e. print documents and labels, stuff envelopes, stamp and mail
- Prepare and distribute reports, notices and other documents as needed.
Assistant to the Property Manager Skills Required
- Proven work experience as an office assistant or relevant administrative role.
- Proficient in Google Chrome.
- Professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Working knowledge of office equipment.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- A competent multi-tasker with excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a team setting.
- Knowledge of everyday running of a condominium building.
-July 14, 2021