Customer Service Representative
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Customer service
- Duration 12 Months Contract hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
For our national subsidiary located in Oakville, Canada, we’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of new challenges and tasks!
- Supporting sales partners and customers
- Order processing in our internal software
- Answer customer inquires via phone and email
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Maintaining customer database and updating profiles
- Being in close cooperation with sales, marketing and distribution
- Reconcile Sales and other reports
- Assist in answering Team Partner questions regarding payments, commissions and other account-related questions.
- Updating internal and external systems with data
- Assisting with the monthly inventory
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ideally professional experience in customer service
- Good knowledge of MS-Office programs
- Strong technical ability using computers and software
- Good written and spoken English
- Confident dealing with different cultures (intercultural competence)
- Flexible, reliable, ability to work with/in a team.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Willing to undergo a background check.
- Mandarin language skills are preferred.
- Be part of our team in a new market right from the start
- You will work in a renowned, successful and consolidated company in the world market
- Teamwork and productive cooperation are core values of our company
- You will work in a pleasant atmosphere with a collegial cohesion
- The range of tasks is varied and your ideas and proposals for solutions are welcome
- industry-leading health and dental benefits at zero cost to employees.
We strive to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Should you need accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know. We are an equal opportunity employer.
-July 15, 2021