Account Manager, Client Partnerships
- Rate TBD
- Location Victoria,BC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing
- Duration contract flexible hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Visual and Performing arts
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home VictoriaBCTELECOMMUTE
Who you are...
This role is part of our Victoria, BC, Canada
Our Media Company is seeking an Account Manager within our Client Partnerships to join our team. The Account Manager is responsible for working with an existing portfolio of advertiser accounts while working independently and understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Sales and Promotion
- Introduce advertisers to the full range of opportunities available through the family of solutions
- Work with existing clients to expand relationships and up sell them on services offered by our company.
- Build and maintain an intimate knowledge of industry developments to spot trends and opportunities
- Build and maintain great relationships with clients (via phone, instant Messaging, and Email)
- Promote and market as a company representative at conferences and business meetings across the globe as required
- Account data entry and administration - update campaigns with payouts, creatives and contact information being consistently prompt and punctual with fellow team members and clients
- Represent GlobalWide Media in an ethical and truthful manner at all times as the front line contact for the company responsible for handling incoming sales inquires
- Negotiate advertising campaign terms and rates with clients
- Ensure that client financial accounts are up to date and accurate
- Ensure that billing is done accurately and in a timely manner each month.
- Build and maintain solid business relationships with clients
- Maintain professional and appropriate working relationships with all team members which includes demonstrating respect, enthusiasm and initiative
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork and reliability and professionalism in the workplace
- Comfortable and proficient with the entire sales cycle from prospecting, face to face meetings, pitching and contract negotiations
- Driven to succeed - meet and beat team and individual targets and goals
- Utilizing the internet for researching both socially and through search engines
- Experience managing diverse clients, closing contracts, and providing superb service to drive future revenue
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
- Exceptional sense of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office Suite, HTML and using the Internet as a research tool
Education & Experience
2+ years of relevant experience in the digital marketing industry.
-July 19, 2021