- Rate TBD
- Location Winnipeg, MB Canada
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing Customer service, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Winnipeg MBTELECOMMUTE
You are highly motivated, competitive, and persuasive, possessing strong written and verbal communication skills. You like to set the bar high and work towards surpassing it. A talented hunter with a knack for closing the sale. You are an organized go-getter that remains calm and upbeat in all types of situations. You work independently yet easily within a team environment. Enjoy recognition and reward for your efforts - hard work pays off at Coverall!
Our lucrative commission structure, combined with a salary plus commission and bonus incentive, puts you in control of your income!
What You Bring to the Table:
· 1-2 years B2B sales experience; the right entry-level candidate will be considered.
· Solid work ethic, goal driven and self-motivated
· Reliable transportation, valid driver's license
· Exceptionally organized, effective at time management, and demonstrated follow-up abilities.
· Strong communicator with excellent customer relations skills
· Basic to intermediate MS Office skills
What you'll do:
Make an impact by using your influential sales skills to convert prospective customers into new account starts. You'll meet and work prospects, forming business relationships through networking, face-to-face canvassing, cold calling and other methods. Conducting sales presentations allows you to tap into your excellent customer service and listening abilities. Generate proposals and effectively follow through to negotiation then closing.
· Make cold calls
· Run scheduled appointments
· Prepare proposals and contracts for potential customers
· Create and deliver professional on-site sales presentations
· Develop strong relationship with clients and team
· Effectively negotiate and close business
· Other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs
-July 19, 2021