Marketing Coordinator (flexible hours)
- Rate TBD
Vancouver, BC Canada
Surrey, BC Canada
Maple Ridge, BC Canada
New Westminster, BC Canada
Port Coquitlam, BC Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Market Research
- Duration hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-timeCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BCSurrey BCMaple Ridge BCNew Westminster BCPort Coquitlam BCTELECOMMUTE
You are detail-oriented, organized, results-driven and highly resourceful. You are a driven individual that embraces challenges and is looking to gain marketing experience.
You are an excellent and thorough communicator who enjoys working on a variety of tasks and projects.
Duties will include, but are not limited to: Market research, job lead development, and events planning.
Developing promotional email lists, content, scheduling and reporting
Prepare social media graphics
Must be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word), major social media channels, and an email marketing platform
Must have excellent business writing, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Starting Wage based on experience
- Extended Health/Dental Plan
- Range Uses & Membership
- Training and Development
- Career growth opportunities
Flexible hours: 20-40h/week
-July 16, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.