Bilingual Onsite Office Administrator
- Rate $20 $/hr per hour CAD 20 $/hr / HOUR
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Bookkeeping, Management processes, Quickbooks
- Duration contract full time permanent ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ON
Our Property Management who manages is looking for a full-time bilingual Office Administrator. You will work closely with the Property Manager, the Board of Directors and employees to manage day-to-day operations of a highrise condominium and general administrative needs. This is a fast-paced position that requires organizational skills and the capability at multi-tasking under pressure.
- Experience as an Office Administrator for a high rise apartment/condominium building.
- High school diploma.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, operating database systems, internet web-based applications, Google Chrome and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French.
- Strong customer service skills, judgment, tact, sensitivity, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to work under pressure with while multi-tasking.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- CondoWorks and/or quickbooks knowledge would be an asset.
- Criminal Record Check required.
Compressed Job Description:
- Liaise with owners/tenants, contractors, lawyers, auditors, staff, other rental properties, City of Ottawa personnel, government agencies, community, social agencies, and councilors.
- Assist Property Manager with special projects as required.
- Provide administrative, financial and clerical support to the Property Manager and the Board of Directors.
- Respond to inquiries/complaints from owners/tenants.
- Establish, and maintain all databases, spreadsheets, forms, policies, procedures and By-Laws.
- Support the application of Corporate Practices, Rules, and By-laws.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly/monthly Board meetings and Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Complete job description available upon request
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Salary: $20.00 per hour
-July 19, 2021