Registered Massage Therapist
- Rate $$20/hr, plus commission on service and retail sale per hour CAD $20/hr, plus commission on service and retail sale / HOUR
- Location Burlington, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Massage Therapist
- Duration Full Time - Part Time, permanent ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Burlington ON
Join our amazing team who work in a beautiful environment, overlooking Lake Ontario. Share your passion for beauty and wellness and help us create incredible guest experiences!
We are looking for experienced and motivated wellness professionals.
In a breathtaking work setting, RMTs provide guests, with incredible service and a restorative, relaxing spa experience.
The Registered Massage Therapist is dedicated to providing a phenomenal guest experience to all spa visitors. Providing a comfortable environment where guests can relax and unwind is paramount. The RMT uses their training and abilities to assist guests in achieving a greater wellness and in releasing the stresses of life. Reporting to the Spa Manager, the RMT takes great pride in a job well done and in establishing a genuine connection with visitors.
Education and Experience:
- Certification License from accredited school of Massage Therapy
- Registration with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario in good standing
- Perform prep work, maintain a clean, hygienic and safe work environment
- Follow hotel and departmental policies and procedures.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Courteous and professional demeanour
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and communicate effectively
- Handle guest questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Maintain accurate client records
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A strong team player
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Pearle Hospitality offers numerous employment benefits including dining, spa, and accommodation discounts; growth and development opportunities; Pearle Rewards programs and more! We offer competitive wages along with a fun, caring and supportive working environment.
Pearle Hospitality and affiliated companies, including The Pearle Hotel and Spa, accommodate the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Accommodation needs must be provided in advance. To discuss your needs, please contact the individual noted in the posting.
- Day shift
- massage therapy: 1 year (preferred)
- CMTO Registration (preferred)
-July 19, 2021