- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Help Engineering, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
Management of project plant design team (process, C&C, services and MEP): Procurement of resources necessary to facilitate the project proposal, scope and price: Supervision of the project proposal in its full: Liaise with the client: Run pre-project meetings. Day to day supervision of all site construction activities: Administering the project safety plan: Management of PP resources associated with the project: Management of the budget and timeline, reporting to the GM. Ensuring the complete installation works conform to design: Preparation of the site and systems for product testing: Supervision of the testing and commissioning teams: Compiling and administering sub-contractor punch lists: Administering and closing PP Canada punch lists civil and building items: Close out of municipal permits: Completion of client and vendor invoicing for the project.
Qualification Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or higher in related engineering field & relevant management experience in food production sector, Dairy industry preferred.
Employment will be domiciled out of Vancouver BC, however successful applicants are expected to travel throughout Canada in the execution of their duties.
-July 20, 2021