Digital Marketing & Social Media Manager (remote)
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media
- Duration Permanent ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization None
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BCTELECOMMUTE
- Use and growth of online Social Media Platforms; including: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and LinkedIn for Follower retention and some growth.
- Utilize and leverage Instagram Direct Messaging in an outbound capacity to integrate with a Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Create and launch a Digital Marketing Strategy to leverage, integrate and grow what has now been established since 2017 with our platforms.
- Assist periodically with outbound email campaigns to select markets of employers across Canada.
- Proactively work through Digital Marketing to introduce the 3 platforms to various Employer categories across Canada by Province, Territory and Region.
- Build and leverage existing and future Client Relationships to create connections and links between Client accounts and targeted regional audiences.
- Be the catalyst and ambassador for our platforms across Canada to help drive traffic from a Social Media and other marketing channels on to the platform websites for Youth - Newcomers - Gig to view and respond to Employer Postings and to utilize, leverage and apply some of the Resources makes available on our Websites.
- Leverage existing Social Media and other contacts, organizations and relationships to work symbiotically and co-operatively with those existing entities with focus to build the Employer communities.
- Experience working independently and ability to work smart and efficiently.
This is a remote position which can be performed from any computer with an internet connection but carries a level of discretion, liberty and trust. Always think “Outputs”. Ie. How is what I’m doing going to help us elevate our presence on Social Media and help our platforms increase measurable results with Youth - Newcomers - Gig workers connecting with Employers across Canada.
-July 22, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.