Construction Project Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Help Engineering, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Edmonton AB
Our company is looking for experienced construction manager to join our project management team to plan, schedule, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of construction projects under the direction of a senior manager. Preference will be given to candidates with a PMP designation and experience in coordinating construction of telecommunications sites.
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and government regulations.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyze and mitigate risks.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors.
- Prepare close-out packages according to specifications.
- 3+ years of experience in managing mid- to large-scale construction projects
- Degree in construction management or PMP designation
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- High level of financial responsibilities
- Leadership, project, and time management skills
- Previous experience in telecommunications is preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
-July 26, 2021