- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada
- Type of project IT & Software, Writing/Translation Network & System adm., System Admin, Translation: English
- Duration contract, flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
We are looking for a mission-driven, experienced, inclusive leader to join our team as Software Administrator. As the Software Administrator you will have diverse responsibilities focusing on centralizing and administering software systems, process innovation and automation, transition technology and system implementations, as well as supporting key business and operational initiatives.
This role will report to our Operations Manager.
What Success Looks Like
- Our organization has streamlined software systems and processes
- Our teams have access to the systems, processes and functionality required to perform their roles
- Our systems offer excellent user and learner experience
- Manage Learning Management System (LMS) administration to ensure correct governance, access, and functionality for use by all learners and internal teams
- Manage Salesforce systems administration and our custom-built integration with existing and new software
- Maintain all centralized software settings and subscriptions including but not limited to google workspace, zoom, calendly, etc
- Lead developer contractors to maintain and build our website and software systems according to organizational goals and team needs
- Train and assist team members for software adoption, and role-specific needs
- Use data to make software decisions and improve user experience
- Conduct requirements gathering and software analysis
- Support Operations Manager with building and monitoring forms, reports and dashboards
- Support Operations Manager with ad-hoc reporting and basic analysis
- Manage internal hardware inventory
- Expertise in systems administration, specifically Salesforce
- Some experience working with developers or product management
- Some technical understanding of software integrations
- High degree of technical understanding
- Ability to communicate technical information to diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with Wordpress and Brightspace LMS an asset
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Collaborative and team-focused
- You are fluent in English, French is an asset.
- Must be able to provide a Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable sector screening.
We are currently fully remote due to Covid-19. Though our HQ is Toronto, our return to office plan is a hybrid model which means you can work a combination of a remote office and our Toronto office. For team members located in GTA you will have the option to return our Toronto office space when it is safe to do so
Please note this role requires the candidate to travel to our office regularly based on the nature of the role and must be located in GTA.
This role may require some evening and weekend work. Some travel may be required.
This role reports to our Operations Manager.
Why Join Our Team?
We’re doing something big and we have huge goals. We´re a place where you will be surrounded and supported by some amazing people who are light on ego, high on curiosity, and flat out want to make a difference. We are always looking for talented individuals who bring strong skill sets that complement and add to our existing teams along with innovative thinking, team attitude and an ability to show results.
All positions at our organization include the following perks & benefits:
- Being a part of a growing team that is changing the computer science education industry in a big way
- 15 days of vacation annually plus shut down during December (usually one week) for some rest and recharge time
- Up to 10 Personal Leave days per calendar year that can be used as floater holidays for religious and traditional practices that don't match the standard holiday schedule or whatever else you might need
- Group benefits including medical, dental and EAP
- Pregnancy & Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Professional development and the opportunity to participate in part-time courses and workshops for free
-August 6, 2021