Business Development Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Business Development, Supply Management
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our team. We are looking for a self-driven leader to drive the sales for our software solutions in Canada, UK, and the EU region. You will be responsible for developing and executing the organization's sales strategy to achieve sales growth. You will create and lead an end-to-end sales process from prospecting to closure. Along with the marketing team, you would work on lead generation, provide remote and onsite product demonstrations, and negotiate contracts to close a significant volume of business towards a set yearly target.
- Create a sales strategy to align with organizations' business goals.
- Participate in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting process.
- Create, lead and execute the region-specific sales strategy.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Meet and exceed assigned targets (sales quotas) to achieve sales volume, expand market share, and other key financial performance objectives. This is a quota-carrying role.
- Build a new pipeline and engage existing opportunities and pursue them to closure.
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting.
- Establish sales goals and metrics.
- Provide product demonstrations, create bespoke quotations, and work on contract negotiations.
- Travel within the regions to present our products and solutions
- Lead learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization, and provides stewardship to sales and sales management talent.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of sales experience selling both Enterprise Software and SaaS solutions in Canada, UK or the EU regions.
- Experience in selling software products in Supply Chain Management (SCM), Global Trade Management (GTM), Trade Compliance, Enterprise Resource Planning, Import/Export, or Security and Identity domains
- Well-versed with best sales practices and methods.
- Expected to be good at written and verbal communications, presentation skills, goal setting, time management, interpersonal skills, multi-tasking, team management, and leadership.
- Possesses very strong persuasive abilities.
- Experience with using CRM platforms such as Salesforce.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required
-August 16, 2021