Channel Account Manager - Samsung
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration AccountEdge
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Channel Account Manager
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
We are excited to have you apply to work with us! “You Belong” is one of the values and we look forward to you finding belonging and purpose here with us. Another value is “We Care” which means that we care about you, your career and your family. We look forward to the possibility of having you on our team!
MarketStar Benefits and Perks:
• Childcare Reimbursement – 50% up to $5000 annually
• Healthcare Coverage: Medical, dental, vision (First day of following month)
• 401k Match: 100% pre-tax match up to 2%, 50% pre-tax match on the following 4%
• Paid Time Off: 4.5 weeks total PTO + 7 Paid Holidays
• Paid Family Maternity/Paternity Leave: Up to 6 weeks (eligible after 1 year of employment)
• Tuition Reimbursement: $2,000 semi-annually ($4,000 aggregated over a full calendar year)
• 0% interest Hardship Loan Program
About the IT Channel Manager-
Our company currently has an opening for an IT Channel Specialist with our Samsung team based in West Toronto, Canada. This role will primarily focus on Samsung’s B2B Mobility business, which delivers the flexibility and security that business demands, with services and support that ensures a mobile solution that succeeds and grows with the organization. As an IT Channel Specialist you will provide proactive communications on a transactional basis to Value Added Resellers and other distributor accounts to increase mind share and to strengthen IT channel relationships to further grow channel revenue stream.
What will you do?
- Promote and educate Channel Partners on Samsung PC/Laptop products, services and sales/marketing tools.
- Serve as PC/Laptop subject matter expert for Channel Partners and Samsung sales teams, assisting with PC specific opportunities and promotions.
- Provide answers to PC/Laptop pre-sales technical questions for reseller/distribution account managers, sales representatives, and customers
- Possess a clear understanding of product & solutions road map
- Proactively communicate new product information to Resellers
- Assist with executing seasonal marketing plans
- Follow up with distribution/ resellers to ensure the marketing activity is launched properly and execution is timely
- Promote sales incentive with reseller reps
- Be a team player willing to back up others, take on special projects and proactively volunteer new ideas to improve business flow and results
Desired attributes for success:
- IT sales experience, relationship management, customer, or similar experience
- In-depth knowledge of the PC/Laptop technology and market.
- Understanding of PC/Laptop IT Channel business with ability to communicate key selling features and benefits with key decision makers
- Ability to achieve success in a quota-driven, client-focused team sales environment
- Communicate effectively, written and verbally, with accounts, customers, and management
- Solid understanding of the IT Distribution Channel and the ability to learn quickly
-August 17, 2021