Power Point Presentation expert (short-term)
- Rate $Negotiated Lump Sum per project
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada
- Type of project Administration, Designing & Media Graphic design, PowerPoint Presentations, Presentation Design
- Duration Complete within 1 week timeframe hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-time, Temporary, OtherCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME, TEMPORARY, OTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Edmonton ABTELECOMMUTE
Short term assignment to fine tune an existing PowerPoint presentation that describes a new service offering for our company. Existing presentation is tedious and boring. Needs more pizazz. Need to translate complex ideas through pictures / graphics / animation into a group of concise easy to understand metaphors.
Responsibilities - Work closely with business owner to develop better presentation. We have the knowledge and background of what needs to be said, but we are nerds that get lost in the detail. You have the experience and creative toolbox to make our message clear, concise and understandable. Working together we can create a picture(s) from the thousands of words.
Qualifications - University or college education in technical, sciences, engineering, business or computing science. Over 5 years experience in practical real world work environment. Academics need not apply.
Skills - Computer jockey with refined toolbox of Microsoft suite - specifically Word and PowerPoint, creative, strong communicator, self starter, practical, highly powered cognitive engine., team player, entrepreneurial, results driven
-October 20, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.